Dec 3, 2010

I Know You Missed Me

Well I am back with a picture post. I have not blogged for one year. I am a loser. Apologies. But I am back now and will try to do better. This is a very random post but the captions for each photo should explain well. Some of my readers might not get the posts. To you, I feel sorry, because I am funny. If you didn't know ask my sister. She will tell you. So enjoy these great pictures.



"Daniel Fail" This is what I saw when I went out to my car after working today. Yep, I parked smack dab in middle of the motorcycle parking, didn't even know. I did wonder why such a good spot was open. I am so cool.



This shot was from my window on my flight back from Houston. That is a rock climbing bolt in the wing. I though, man, that is some extreme rock climbing.



This one you might not get unless you know the Murses. There is nothing I really need to say except BEST LEADER EVER. If you don't get it, you don't want the explanation.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

I think that means you are too tired when you get to work honey.

Ben said...

You need to take a reading class. Supple Butt, Supple Tip. When are you coming over to work on your rod? BTW thanks for finally posting again.

Maegan said...

hahaha!! i loved the motorcycle parking! you are funny!

Post a Comment