Dec 19, 2009

Our Family Christmas Present

Well we decided this year to get a TV for Christmas. This is the first TV Tamara and I have ever bought. We figured once I get into Grad school the only thing we will be able to afford to do for dates will be renting Redbox DVDs. Now we can actually play our Wii and see movies from across the room. I spent this morning putting together the stand. I love putting together things like that. It is like LEGOs for adults. Well here is the new TV and stand.

5 comments:

Tamara said...

You did an awesome job honey!

Andrea said...

WRONG: Putting stuff together like that sucks, legos are much more fun...ok, ok. I'm only disagreeing because my handywork team sucks at the moment, so I guess if I had a man helping me it would be different. Still not like legos, though.

jera parker said...

It is beautiful favorite son. Where did you put this? I can't figure out where it is?

Dan said...

We put it in the same place that the computer was. We just removed the computer desk and put this up. It looks much nicer now.

jera parker said...

invite your sister Desi so i don't have to use moms any more!

Post a Comment