Dec 7, 2009

Cute baby and Fun Making Gingerbread Houses


Tamara and I went over to our friends the Andelins house tonight and made gingerbread houses. It has been our tradition with them for the last 4 years. Ours is the one on the right.
Here is a nice close up. In the end I decided I wanted some candy to just break off later on so I dumped a bunch on some frosting right in front of my reeses car.
She is so cute.

Now that I have a nicer camera on my phone I can take pictures wherever I go. This was Janie and I out running errands.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Sweet post man. I never had the patience for Ginger bread houses. I would rather have Gingersnaps. But your house is wicked!

jera parker said...

My baby Jane is so adorable. She looks so big in her new car seat. She's actually got shoes on...I took note.

Post a Comment